Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

Dell Adamo 13.4" w/ 128GB SSD @ $749!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linhlinda
    replied
    Intended for the house of the latest and coolest tech deals in the web world. Dealfuel Specializes in providing a quick & easy way to batch convert files into digital catalogs, online magazines, digital brochures & eBooks that run on all devices (iPad, iPhone, Android Phone). Right now, there is a 15% coupon for Dealfuel: http://couponupto.com/coupons/dealfuel

Leave a comment:

• billdcat4
    replied
    Originally posted by flasher702 View Post
    Looks like that code should work on anything on the site. Should be lots of good deals to be had.

didnt work for Win7

Leave a comment:

• flasher702
    replied
    after inputting your credit card information, apply 50% off coupon code "CLR-MSStore-50%"
    Looks like that code should work on anything on the site. Should be lots of good deals to be had.

Leave a comment:

• MoneyGuyBK
    replied
    Adamo and Adamo XPS are two very good looking pieces of hardware
    however even at 50% off, they are not for anything except showing off on'e me too me better ego :!:
    for these prices one could get a much more robust (CPU) laptop IMO

Peace

Leave a comment:

• SirRobin4ever
    replied
    wow, that's quite a steal.

Leave a comment:

• Viperabyss
    started a topic Dell Adamo 13.4" w/ 128GB SSD @ $749!

Dell Adamo 13.4" w/ 128GB SSD @ $749!

Dell Adamo 13.4" 128GB SSD Laptop $749
Working...
X