Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

The Pile is Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pile is Back

Hello there band of brothers. Been years.

Pile! How are you doing! Yeah, it's been quite a long time. We are up and running, and back in business!

Comment

Hay gomer good to see an old face!

Comment

How is everybody doing?

Comment

Well I'm still alive my self. Got ready sick and still am. I came back to the site cuse, I want to get some of my old hobbys going again.. Hope you all are doing well!

Ps where is Brent?

Comment

Brent doesn't get on here much. But I'll see about getting him on to say hello. :-)

I am in the process of building a Threadripper 2990WX system. I should get my monoblock, and mainboard today. Needless to say I am excited. :-)

Comment

What's up gents!!!
              1: Main Rig - eVGA Classified SR-2 | 2 x Xeon X5670 @ 4.05GHz | 12GB Mushkin PC3-1600 DDR3 | OCZ IBIS 240GB RAID SSD | ATI Radeon 5770 1GB | Dual Dell 3007WFP-HC Monitors
              2: Server - eVGA X58 SLI | L5640 @ 4GHz | 6GB OCZ PC3-1866 DDR3 | Intl X25-M G2 80GB OS Drive | 6 x 1.5TB Seagate 7200.11 RAID 10

Comment

Working...
              X