Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

Moding With Acrylic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, that's definitely 1337 there, especially if you can do that to a case window

why celebrate christmas with white people when you can have a dead terrorist do it for you!
    sig art by verndewd!

Comment

Yeah i just need to find the right stains to work with. That way the acrylic is colored but still see through. As for lighting up Acrylik tis just a matter of lining 2 sides with LEDs. I would like to use a strip like this.
      http://www.frozencpu.com/products/54...l?tl=g6c77s126

Line the other edges with foil and any etching will show up quite well and glow the color of the LEDs. Using stains and white LEDs would give a much nicer effect. The key is to have the edges nice an polished.

Comment

Do have any idea why the image resizer isn't working right now? This is kinda annoying how the entire page is resized due to the giant pictures. Do you have any control over this or is it just up to brent and mike (new server?)?

why celebrate christmas with white people when you can have a dead terrorist do it for you!
        sig art by verndewd!

Comment

They are working on some big changes right now so there will be some small problems like this.

Comment

So is my hunch on a server change correct?

sig art by verndewd!

Comment

Mp, resize you pics.
              I am the epitome of a cynical, sarcastic sysadmin. For this, I make no apologies.
              |HTC Windows Phone 8X|
              Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260A S4|Windows Phone 8 |AT&T HSDPA+/LTE|
              |Samsung Galaxy S III|Samsung Exynos 4412|Paranoid Android 2.x| AT&T HSDPA+|
              |Apple iPhone 5 32GB|Apple A6 APL0589
              |iOS 6|Verizon LTE 4G|

Comment

No not yet. Just some baseline changes.

Comment

Rubber window moulding FTW!

Incidentally I also rock out to Wham! and enjoy a cool glass of Crystal Pepsi

Comment

Working...
                  X