Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

Case Moding Tools

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpilchfamily View Post
    Lets see what tools you guys use. I'm sure this will go a long way to helping others find the tools they need to start modding there system.
    Some big ****ing drillbits, a variable-speed hand drill, a step-speed pillar drill, sanding drum attatchments for the drill and a pair of tin snips
    It's Goodbye To The Shortcuts,
    Hello To The Grind.
    Nobody Ever Said It
    Would Be An Easy Ride.
    Suffer For Your Art

E8400 @ 4.5GHz / Gigabyte EP45-DS3R / Custom Water / 9800GTX / X-Fi XtremeGamer / Klipsch RB-10s
    E8400 / P35-DS3P / Ultima-90i / HD3870 / Win7 RC

Comment

Alright, I need to buy some modding tools. Going to see how much it will cost me for the full Mpilch toolbox
      sigpic
      [SIZE="3"][B]
      "SANDY ELITE" - Intel Sandy Bridge 2500K w/ XSPC raystorm waterblock - ASUS P8P67 Pro B3- 8GB G.SKILL Sniper - Sapphire HD7970 w/ Heatkiller Core LC waterblock - Fractal Define R3 Black - Seasonic X460FL Passive - 2 Samsung SSD830 128gb RAID 0 - XSPC RX360 - XSPC Bayres w/ D5 pump - Rosewill Hyperborea fans - Dell U2713HM - Klipsch Promedia 2.1

Comment

Working...
      X