Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

6 days left, modders, take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 days left, modders, take a look

This is coming to market soon, and If you wanna back their kickstarter there is just under a week. This looks pretty sweet for modding a system.

USB PlasmaTrim: Controllable LED Accent Lighting by The Photon Factory — Kickstarter

What a shame, I would have LOVED this in 2008 when I built my first rig, as I was looking for EXACTLY this type of light. I might still get one depending on the price and put it behind my monitor and or pointing at my keyboard.
    Mac Mini: 2.3Ghz i7; 8GB DDR3 1600; 256GB SSD; Dell U2410; OSX Mountain Lion

iPod Classic 160GB Black

iPhone 5 16GB Black

iPad Mini 16GB Black

Comment

The price is supposed to be $55 retail, I bought one. When I get it I'll post a little review if I have time, but my engineering classes are consuming ALL my free time lately.

Comment

Sounds great, I'll look forward to your review.
        Mac Mini: 2.3Ghz i7; 8GB DDR3 1600; 256GB SSD; Dell U2410; OSX Mountain Lion

iPod Classic 160GB Black

iPhone 5 16GB Black

iPad Mini 16GB Black

Comment

looks nice and that price isn't all bad.... I'll have to consider it for my next build.
          Gamer: RV02 Custom Paint | i7 3930K 4.5GHz | 1337 H2O | 16GB DDR3 | Cooler Master Hybrid 1300W | GTX 680 | 240GB OCZ iBiS SSD | Windows 8 | EVGA X79 SLI
          HTPC/Server: Silverstone Case | Xeon L5640 | Stock Heatsink | 10GB DDR3 | Thermaltake 875W | GT 430 | 256GB Samsung SSD | 8 TB | Windows 8 | ASUS X58

Nokia Lumia 920 Black
          [

Comment

Working...
          X