Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

Microsoft to offer Quarterly updates for Office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft to offer Quarterly updates for Office

The faster release pace for Office has been repeatedly touted by Microsoft as one of the benefits to customers who switch from the traditional "perpetual" licensing model -- where payments are made once for the right to run software forever -- to the Office 365 software-by-subscription plans introduced this year.
    What those updates would contain remained a mystery to the experts, who speculated that if changes do come frequently, by necessity they would be minor, with a feature here, a tweaked tool there.
    Microsoft: We can update Office-by-subscription every 90 days - Computerworld
    I7 2600k | Megahalem | MSI P67A-GD65 | 16GB G Skill | XFX 6870 | Antec P280 | RevoDrive 3 x2 |3x2tb
    Laptop: DELL Studio 1558 | i7 720QM | 500GB Hdd | 4GB DDR3 1066 | 1080p HD 15" screen.

Working...
X