Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

Just bought a Wii U, and I really dig it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a Wii U, and I really dig it

So, I'm not a huge console gamer. I hope on them for the exclusives, party games/multiplayer, and to play with the kids.

With that said, I impulse bought a Wii U about a week ago, and I love this thing. I can have the kinds watching cartoons on the TV via Kodi while I play smash brothers on the tablet. I've installed home brew on the Wii channel, so I have access to all the Wii/Gamecube games on the external hard drive.

Just tried it out with some friends at a cookout and it was a blast. I really think this thing deserves more attention. The backwords compatibility, controller options, and game catalog are actually quite good so far in my limited experience.

Anyone else have one?
    Adamantyum
    Fractal Design Define R4 |Seasonic X650 |Corsair H80 |WD Black 640GB + WD Black 1TB
    MSI 970A-G46 |AMD FX6300 |8GiB 1600Mhz DDR3 |EVGA 660 Ti

crickets
    Adamantyum
    Fractal Design Define R4 |Seasonic X650 |Corsair H80 |WD Black 640GB + WD Black 1TB
    MSI 970A-G46 |AMD FX6300 |8GiB 1600Mhz DDR3 |EVGA 660 Ti

Comment

Working...
    X