Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

How to play HD video on a netbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wuzy
    replied
    Don't GMA950 based netbook only have VGA out? Just encode them in H.264, 720p, 5Ref frame, ~6-8Mbit/s. Most hotels have only 1366x786 HDTVs anyway.

yeah i use that thing in the link... did i pay for it? no i belive they have a free version... (or i may have done sonthing naughty)
    CoreAVC Pro is free!

Leave a comment:

• Blake
    replied
    yeah i use that thing in the link... did i pay for it? no i belive they have a free version... (or i may have done sonthing naughty)

Leave a comment:

• arisythila
    replied
    When Kris and I were in Las Vegas, We watched a couple of 1080p encoded movies that I've done on the netbook. It worked fine up to about 12meg/sec any of the movies i encoded at 20meg/sec were just a little too much... None the less... meh.

Leave a comment:

• RKH404
    replied
    I red about 5 sentences, then heard the words "but that's work" coming out of my mouth, soon there after I scrolled down and found out that this doesn't work for youtube, resulting in me closing the tab and finding my self here writing this pointless post.

In other words, rather just watch it in 480p...

But thanks anyways.

Leave a comment:

• MoneyGuyBK
    started a topic How to play HD video on a netbook

How to play HD video on a netbook

Netbooks arenít famed for their high-definition video playing prowess, but if youíve got about $10 and a few minutes going spare, there is a way to enjoy high-definition trailers and videos on your Atom-powered portable.

How to play HD video on a netbook | PC Pro blog

Peace
Working...
X