Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

new Futurama episodes in June 2010!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Futurama episodes in June 2010!

That's right, one of the best animated funny cartoons is coming back, again, this June to Comedy Central!

New Episodes on Comedy Central | Futurama | Comedy Central

I can't wait to sit and revel in it's gooey greatness!
    Gamer: RV02 Custom Paint | i7 3930K 4.5GHz | 1337 H2O | 16GB DDR3 | Cooler Master Hybrid 1300W | GTX 680 | 240GB OCZ iBiS SSD | Windows 8 | EVGA X79 SLI
    HTPC/Server: Silverstone Case | Xeon L5640 | Stock Heatsink | 10GB DDR3 | Thermaltake 875W | GT 430 | 256GB Samsung SSD | 8 TB | Windows 8 | ASUS X58

Nokia Lumia 920 Black
    [

sigpic
    [SIZE="3"][B]
    "SANDY ELITE" - Intel Sandy Bridge 2500K w/ XSPC raystorm waterblock - ASUS P8P67 Pro B3- 8GB G.SKILL Sniper - Sapphire HD7970 w/ Heatkiller Core LC waterblock - Fractal Define R3 Black - Seasonic X460FL Passive - 2 Samsung SSD830 128gb RAID 0 - XSPC RX360 - XSPC Bayres w/ D5 pump - Rosewill Hyperborea fans - Dell U2713HM - Klipsch Promedia 2.1

Comment

looking foward to it, one of my favorite shows
      my little pony: friendship is magic

Comment

Good to see Futurama coming back. I miss that show.
        Over 60- Seen it, Done it, Can't remember it, but I miss it.
        The great economist Milton Friedman once observed, "Many people want government to protect the consumer. A much more urgent problem is to protect the consumer from the government.
        Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else.
        Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito - Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it:

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/sailer...ang?fu=2315423

Comment

Yea. I finally grew tired of seeing the same episodes again and again. I hope the new ones stay true.
          You'll die a little bit on the inside this week, and a whole heck of a lot on the outside. - Virgo

Comment

I love Futurama.

It's so weird...

In a good way...
            "Katyr Pro+" Phenom II X6 1090T| Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3| EVGA GTX 660 2GB| 12GB DDR3| Samsung 830 128GB| WD Caviar Blue 750GB| Antec TruePower 650W| CoolerMaster N200 case| 2x Dell Ultrasharp U2311H| Win7
            "Sophia" Thinkpad Yoga| Core i3 4010U| Intel HD 4400| 4GB DDR3| Samsung 830 128GB| Intel 2x2 7260 802.11ac| 12.5" IPS semi-matte display| Wacom digitiser| Win8.1 U1
            "Scoot" Black Nexus 5 D820 32GB| Android 5.1.1
            "Cheyenne" Black Lumia 532 8GB| Sandisk 64GB| Win8.1| Sennheiser CX 300-II

Comment

Futurama is about as funny as the Simpsons and King of the Hill. I.e., not really funny.
              http://steamcommunity.com/id/apetech

Comment

No, I think it was much funnier than the Simpsons and King of the Hill. Those shows are completely different in nature and I don't think they are good comparisons at all.
                The great economist Milton Friedman once observed, "Many people want government to protect the consumer. A much more urgent problem is to protect the consumer from the government.
                Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else.
                Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito - Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it:

Comment

I agree, Sailer. Futurama is especially funny because of the science humor in every episode. I've watched every episode a hundred times and there's always something new to make you smile and laugh. You can make a comparison to The Simpsons and King of the Hill, but Futurama has a different type of humor to it. Gotta love Bender and Dr. Zoidberg...
                  Gamer: RV02 Custom Paint | i7 3930K 4.5GHz | 1337 H2O | 16GB DDR3 | Cooler Master Hybrid 1300W | GTX 680 | 240GB OCZ iBiS SSD | Windows 8 | EVGA X79 SLI
                  HTPC/Server: Silverstone Case | Xeon L5640 | Stock Heatsink | 10GB DDR3 | Thermaltake 875W | GT 430 | 256GB Samsung SSD | 8 TB | Windows 8 | ASUS X58

Nokia Lumia 920 Black
                  [

Comment

Originally posted by korben43 View Post
                    I agree, Sailer. Futurama is especially funny because of the science humor in every episode. I've watched every episode a hundred times and there's always something new to make you smile and laugh. You can make a comparison to The Simpsons and King of the Hill, but Futurama has a different type of humor to it. Gotta love Bender and Dr. Zoidberg...
                    I love how the professor always contradicts himself.
                    You'll die a little bit on the inside this week, and a whole heck of a lot on the outside. - Virgo

Comment

Originally posted by Gneisenau View Post
                      "Each pound of the stuff weighs ten thousand pounds." Or something like that.
                      Think, Hold that thought, Complete.

Comment

I'm not comparing them based on their content, I'm comparing them because I find their lameness is similar.

Comment

well, you are entitled to have your own opinion, and I'm not going to say you are wrong, because for you, you are not... I can see what you mean, but sometimes people don't let themselves get absorbed by the shows they watch. That's what I do with everything I watch, or do. But hey, not everyone is going to like the same things...

My taste in humor varies quite a bit. I love really off color humor too, like Squidbillies or Southpark. Oh, and one last thing... If Futurama was totally lame, it would have stayed dead... good thing it has a huge fan base

Nokia Lumia 920 Black
                          [

Comment

Originally posted by Gneisenau View Post
                            Yes, something like many people in our government.

Comment

Originally posted by korben43 View Post
                              If Futurama was totally lame, it would have stayed dead... good thing it has a huge fan base
                              Well, Oprah has a huge fan base, and so does The View. Does that mean they aren't lame?

Comment

Working...
                              X