Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

new Futurama episodes in June 2010!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are different shows with huge fan bases... Like I said, people have different opinions about different things... you and I may think Oprah is a bit lame or The View, but that doesn't mean they are, and obviously, from a concensus standpoint, they aren't lame...
    Gamer: RV02 Custom Paint | i7 3930K 4.5GHz | 1337 H2O | 16GB DDR3 | Cooler Master Hybrid 1300W | GTX 680 | 240GB OCZ iBiS SSD | Windows 8 | EVGA X79 SLI
    HTPC/Server: Silverstone Case | Xeon L5640 | Stock Heatsink | 10GB DDR3 | Thermaltake 875W | GT 430 | 256GB Samsung SSD | 8 TB | Windows 8 | ASUS X58

Nokia Lumia 920 Black
    [

Comment

Originally posted by Afrodisiac View Post
      Futurama is about as funny as the Simpsons and King of the Hill. I.e., not really funny.
      Originally posted by Afrodisiac View Post
      I'm not comparing them based on their content, I'm comparing them because I find their lameness is similar.
      I'll bet you didn't think Benny Hill was funny either........
      You'll die a little bit on the inside this week, and a whole heck of a lot on the outside. - Virgo

Comment

Originally posted by MagicLess View Post
        "Each pound of the stuff weighs ten thousand pounds." Or something like that.
        Or when someone asks if something is dangerous, he says "Oh, my no." Then turns and makes a makes like he's being hanged.....
        You'll die a little bit on the inside this week, and a whole heck of a lot on the outside. - Virgo

Comment

Maybe this is Futurama's chance to pull a "Family Guy".
          Family Guy got canned by Fox (same as Futurama), and got renewed by Fox after the huge numbers that were watching the old shows on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.

Depending on how Comedy Central handles Futurama, it could be another Family Guy story. But then again, maybe it will be happier on Comedy Central, than on Fox again.

Either way, I like Futurama. Some stories were kind of lame, but overall, it still made me laugh.
          sigpic

Main:
          HTPC:
          m11x:

Comment

anyone catchth new episodes? It was refreshing to see new shows I liked 'em. Looking forward to this Thursday!
            Gamer: RV02 Custom Paint | i7 3930K 4.5GHz | 1337 H2O | 16GB DDR3 | Cooler Master Hybrid 1300W | GTX 680 | 240GB OCZ iBiS SSD | Windows 8 | EVGA X79 SLI
            HTPC/Server: Silverstone Case | Xeon L5640 | Stock Heatsink | 10GB DDR3 | Thermaltake 875W | GT 430 | 256GB Samsung SSD | 8 TB | Windows 8 | ASUS X58

Nokia Lumia 920 Black
            [

Comment

I tivoed them both and watched them. I enjoyed them.

Comment

Originally posted by korben43 View Post
                anyone catchth new episodes? It was refreshing to see new shows I liked 'em. Looking forward to this Thursday!
                Damn didn't realize they were out.

*SF goes to set his DVR*
                CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT [TEXAS]

You've been Thread Jacked by SF03!
                Server: |MSI GD65 Z77|Noctua NH-U12P|FSP PT-450M|8x 3TB in RAID 5|16GB Crucial Ballistix|i7 3770K|
                Main Rig: |MSI Z68A-GD65 G3|1337 Water|GTX 680|PC P&C 750W|WD Caviar Black 1TB|16GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz|i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz|

[09:54 AM]Viperabyss:Heck, Wu makes Pedobear looks like regular teddybear

Comment

Working...
                X