Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

the site security certificate seems to have expired again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the site security certificate seems to have expired again

just letting you know that Firefiox is being pissy about this.
    You can take a man out of the Marines but you can't take the Marines out of the man!

SEMPER FI!

I just found out about that. Had to add an exception to get in. Wonder what happened this time to cause the problem? NSA perhaps?

Its not just XCPUS. I tried to download video drivers from Nvidia and Firefox blocked Nvidia as well. Don't know what's up with Firefox, but this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Sailer; 07-09-2014, 03:16 PM.
    Over 60- Seen it, Done it, Can't remember it, but I miss it.
    The great economist Milton Friedman once observed, "Many people want government to protect the consumer. A much more urgent problem is to protect the consumer from the government.
    Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else.
    Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito - Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it:

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/sailer...ang?fu=2315423

Comment

Certificates expire and that's what happened. Nothing fishy about it. Firefox is doing the only sane thing it can, and that is to alert you to the fact that it has been a while since this site has had its authenticity affirmed by a company you don't know yet implicitly trust.
      i7 920 D0 | MSI X58 Pro-E | Zotac GTX 275 | 3x2GB G.Skill DDR3-1333 9-9-9-24 | Corsair HX-520 | 640GB WD Caviar Black

Comment

Security certificate works now. :-)

Comment

I thought the forum was completely dead... turns out it's not entirely

The last several times I've checked it it's timed out.
          Last edited by Suavey; 06-20-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X