Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

Long time no see :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see :)

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted here. A lot of things have changed in lord knows the amount of years its been. I'm far more of a server and datacenter guy now and much less of an overclocker and gamer. Nice to be back though.

Hope all is well with everyone.
    Cosmos II Ultra Tower | Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 2TB Western Digital Caviar Black | 2x Asus Radeon R9 290x 4GB CFx | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | XFX 1050W Pro Series PSU | Custom Water
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." Albert Einstein
    http://colli239.fts.educ.msu.edu/tag/temperatures/

Hey Elmo! How is everything? I've found myself in the same Arena... Server/DC guy... I only thing I do now is water cooling just to keep a quiet system, but no overclocks.

Comment

very long time no see, i just happened to be going through my old bookmarks and clicked on xcpus and noticed the front page was updated.
      {GAMING} i5-4590 |Asus H97I-Plus | 16 GB Corsair DDR3-1800 C7 |XFX R9-290 | 4x500gb evos Raid 0 | BitFenix Prodigy |Corsair TX750M | 3x LG W2353v | G15 | G5 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

{SERVER} Intel Q9650 | ASUS P5Q-EM | 16 GB DDR2-800 | 12x4TB WD REDS | Norco RPC-470 4U

Comment

Yeah, we updated the front page a few years ago. Forums are now updated, and fixed.

Welcome :-)

Comment

Hi guys its been a long time

Comment

Working...
          X