Announcement

Collapse

Welcome Back!

I apologize for not getting this up and done sooner. Needless to say the forums, and the front page got hacked, we since then have locked things down, and things appear to be better over all.

I was able to get the front page done sooner, but the forums with all of its data was MUCH more difficult to deal with. Needless to say, I just finished it! YAHOO!

Just in time with Facebook about to take a nose dive, and doing other crazy things to people. (Censorship, etc etc).
See more
See less

Just Upgraded the Forum Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Upgraded the Forum Software

Hey Guys,

I just updated the forum software to the newest VBulletin 5.x. Any feedback is welcomed, I am waiting for the certificate to be recertified. Once that happens you shouldn't get any certificate errors or anything. But let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Michael

Looks fine so far to me.
    Over 60- Seen it, Done it, Can't remember it, but I miss it.
    The great economist Milton Friedman once observed, "Many people want government to protect the consumer. A much more urgent problem is to protect the consumer from the government.
    Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else.
    Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito - Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it:

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/sailer...ang?fu=2315423

Comment

Liking the look.
      HAF 932 Advanced, Corsair TX750, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Core i5 3570k @4.0ghz, 8gb Gskill 2133 Ares, 2x500gb 7200.12 Seagate, 2tb Samsung F4, Sapphire HD 7970 3gb; Rocketfish FT, Corsair HX650, Asrock P67 Extreme4, Core i5 2400 @3.5ghz, 8gb Gskill 1600 Ripjaws, 1TB Seagate ES2, 4x2tb Samsung in Raid5, Sapphire HD 5850 1gb; Diablotek Evo case, OCZ ModXtreme Pro 500w, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3, FX 8320, 8gb Gskill 2133 Ripjaws, 750gb Samsung F1, Sapphire HD 5850; ASUS X53SV-RH51 Laptop, i5-2430M, 8GB Gskill 1333, 640GB, GT 540M* tool_462: Yeah, Farhang does all his threatening from a Graco stool, wearing a pink princess outfit, in between trips to his Easy Bake Oven. * Sailer: Personally, when I own a car, I like to drive it, not just see it during visiting hours at the dealership*Farhang: Easybake Oven > Playing Crysis @1920x1200 Max Details +60 FPS* SEAL: I was hot black leather speedo gay for 8 hours yesterday... and no one caught that?*BaldEagle: How fast can Congress spend money? It's like sending a bunch of drunk sailors into a brothel.*TurboFly03: I remember this mountain... I took a hooker roughly on.... wait... nope that was a fantasy* Ches111: Why the heck am I carrying around this hypnotized monkey? * DaSickNinja: I'd have better luck than SF if I had remembered to pull out

Comment

Awesome.. Glad to hear... :-)

Comment

Working...
        X